Monday, August 16, 2010

Life is tuff! Don't stop BELIEVIN'!!

Well for a while I was feeling down and it hurt me inside that I couldn't do anything about the problem I was facing. But there was hope inside my gut, that I should keep on dreaming... so during the pain, tears, and sadness I was dreaming even if I didn't want to. But months passed and a shinning new rainbow of happiness has finally had come down. Why did I still keep in dreaming? Why did I never lose hope even though I was balling my eyes out? Well... because when I was very little my mom bought me (next to the pokemon stuff and a roller-skates) was a movie called Cinderella. In that movie even though Cinderella had a super crappy life she still kept on dreaming and soon enough she had got her wish in dancing with the prince; thats who inspired me. So thanks again cinderella for helping me, no matter what age I am.

So when your In trouble always remember to dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment