Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life is goood, until your sea monkeys die..

Well I didn't get all the things i wanted for my birthday(like joe jonas.. -_-) but i did get some awesome gifts like SEA MONKEYS!!! but apparently they don't quite work right now cause I'm having trouble getting them to stay alive cause I think there dead. But it's only been 4 days.

And I finally got the game I wanted, The Legend of zelda sprit tracks!! YAY!! But since Its lint and I have to give something up, I gave up video games, so I cant play untill easter :[ But thats ok ive only go three weeks and four days (*sigh*) .

I got one of those... um.... Color Explosion dome thingys. Even though I don't really know what those are I have drawn some cool pictures on it

And thats what I got for my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment