Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weird Kittehs!!!

I don't really like cats but there kinda cute, BUT I can prove how those cats of yours
are WEIRD! or maybe not...
They're Garfield wannabes so all they do is sit around
"Hey YOU make meh a SAMICH!!! prease..."

They make weird faces
No comment.

They try to do weird stunts so they can get famous
Why didn't I join the Olympics? I bet I would totally go for the gold.

Some are fat and sleep all day

Uh Why did I eat at Taco bell last night?

When with their mate they make out on your bed
NO CARLOS I DONT WANT TO MAKE OUT WITH YOU!!!!

Once in a while they can be SCARY!!!
This is my Edward cullen face.....rawr.....

There plotting against us by stalking you every move
Hollywood is correct when it comes to cats, we will take over this precious planet...... just not today

No comments:

Post a Comment