Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I love Pokemon!!

Look! Look this is what I drew today!! And I did this all thanks to my amazing laptop! Hooray!! I really like the updated version of Paint on PC. (Oops I'm off topic..) This is Ralts, this is one of my favorite Pokemon ever! When I was younger (hmm... about 10 or 11) I got my first actual Pokemon game, Pokemon Sapphire!! I didn't ever finish it (yet! Some day I will!!) but I always got this little guy out in the fields every time I restarted. It took a long time for me to get Ralts at first... and I really REALLY hated Wally (if you've ever played ruby/sapphire)  who catches a Ralts in no time, WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE! But anyways this is a cool Pokemon, I drew it and that makes me AWESOME!!!... Gotta catch them all! PO-KE-MON!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment