Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Madeline's Movie Reviews

 
Hooray!!! I've always wanted to do this!!! Last Sunday I was on Netfix with my sis when I was watching Ponyo.  It's an adorable movie!!! Also one of my favorites from Hayao Miyazaki, who is the bomb when it comes to movies. So its about this little boy named Sōsuke who finds a runaway fish named Ponyo. He keeps her as a pet and she becomes attached to the little boy. But her father finds out that she's ran away, so he steals her back (using his weirdo sea magic) and tells her that she not ready for humans. Hayao also got inspiration from the movie little mermaid, which is so cool cause when I was watching it I was thinking about that movie. And it also reminds me of the legend of Zelda Majora's Mask because the moon is coming to close to the earth, all because Ponyo's in love with Sōsuke (awww....). I really like the engilsh version because it has a lot of people I know in it; like Tina Fey, Frankie Jonas, Betty White, and Noah Cyrus. Overall I gave it 5 stars, so watch this move, it's super cool, cute, and THE MOON MIGHT DESTROY US ALL!!! Oh, and also ham, I really like ham.
Look! It's Ponyo!!! AND SHE'S WALKING ON WATER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment