Monday, February 7, 2011

Gong hei fat choy!! and happy 1 year for me!



Yay!!! Wow has it been a year already??? Wow the time sure does fly. I had an OK Chinese New Year (nothing red this time) and this year is... oh yeah, the rabbit! I still need to go see a local parade. I'm so proud of myself for actually still keeping my blog stay strong (too bad my friend couldn't). Just a year ago I was a freshman in high school, my parents were fighting, and I TOTALLY had a crush on a boy. Well since that my parents are now together again, I'm a SOPHOMORE, and that (stupid) boy is no longer in my life. I was also becoming obsessed with video games too, and so now I'm a full fledged intermediate gamer :D See! One thing I have to say to my past self -YOUR SO DUMB FOR PUTTING ANY OF THAT ON YOUR BLOG!!! (PS you'll never have a chance with him anyways!!)- This year I'm still going to Big Bear, but thankfully my sister isn't! Then I have still no idea if my best friend is coming too (cause he's in love and has a girlfriend). So I'm a little nervous because I don't want to be alone this year, that would be even worse than getting a headache last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment