Saturday, February 20, 2010

All I want is world peace...

Hooray!!! Its almoost ma birfday and this is really all I could think of for what I want for my special day...

1. sea monkeys

sea monkeys are freakin awesome I had them as a kid but always made them die, so I think I'm more responsible now. And look at the castle its a totally pimpin castle I would want to put all my aquatic pets in there any day.

2. Legend of zelda spirt tracks
ever since i was 3 I was obsessed with video games and my favorite series of all time is the legend of zelda and i would like to try out the newest game to the collection cause the game looks so cool. And what video gamer (like awesome myself) wouldn't want to get it?

3. a LOMO camera
I LOVE these cameras they take awesome pictures and I've never had a camera like this before so it would be nice to get one.

4. Joe Jonas

what else do i HAVE to say about this one... its freaking Joe Jonas!?!

5. A pet dinosaur
That would be cool to have a pet dinosaur, I would name him billy and he would be mine. Get rides on his back, he would eat the grass so I don't have to mow the lawn, I would make him a house because he couldn't fit in the house, and my very own house protection so all billy has to do is squish the intruder.

6. A Sweet Toaster
It would be cool to have a toaster. Like when the toast pops out and scares the crap out of you, thats so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment