Monday, February 22, 2010

Fried chicken hurts us all....

When you were little kid and you heard about those fairy tales didnt you think that your crush was going to swoop you off your feet and ride a white horse into the sunset... well in reality its not like that. I know my best friend likes me and I like him but he has a girlfriend :[ but she treats him like crap cheating, breaking up and making up AND HES OK WITH IT!!! One day he told me "I've had enough with her and we broke up" and I told him "yeah you need a better girl..." then his eyes sparkled. BUT THE NEXT WEEK HE'S BACK WITH HER WHATS HIS DEAL!?!?!?!? =__= Yeah I figured that was going to happen *sigh*...... I like and understand him so much, were so happy when we talk and laugh together. He's been the first guy were I feel more than just friends!!! Hey its kinda like that music video from Taylor swift.

But I'll be dreamin' about the day he wakes up and its been ME the whole time, why cant he see???HE BELONGS WITH MEE!!!!! 'o'

No comments:

Post a Comment