Thursday, February 25, 2010

Todays Attractions...(besides boys)

Have you been to Disney World? Well I haven't and if you have I'm totally freaking jealous:[ But I don't know when I'll be going there but I know when Im older (preferably when I'm married) I'll go to disney world. What always makes me think about Disney World was the MAGIC GOLF BALL EPCOT!!!!

Or the magic Hat that sparkles in the night they have one in disney but its 10 times as smaller and its by the disney land hotel were no one really sees it...

I have heard that the ride attraction "Its a small world" is better too. Like the ride is bigger and they put more stuff in there than the one in disneyland. Which is cool cause i love that ride not like you people who hate the ride cause its annoying THAT RIDE FREAKING ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!!!
Little sexy people on a steamboat!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment