Tuesday, February 16, 2010


Hey everybody! IM BACK!!!! From my camping trip of course (if anyone hasn't noticed) but I had a great time up in the High sierras in Big Bear City with my family and friends. I have this valentines day curse that is still on to me and I didn't get to snowboard, what the valentines curse is that Every year since i was in kindergarden I feel sick or pain like in past years I've had... stomach flu, broken leg and arm, worst fever EVER, dog died, and chipped a tooth (but it was a baby tooth) but maybe the curse will break if I ever get a frikin boyfriend (thatspecial someone) but for now love can can screw me how much it wants. This year I can add a new pain to my collection A FREAKIN MIGRAINE. My migraine started during breakfast and after I took a nap and took some headache pills I felt so better and t around 4 o'clock I woke up and felt better,and was sad because I missed more than a half of valentines day. But besides that my trip to Bear City was wonderful :]

On the side of the cabin
some snow i just walked on
the lovely cabin I stayed in

No comments:

Post a Comment