Saturday, April 17, 2010

The boomerang

So like about a day ago I was playing my video games when I thought about one of my character's weapons; a boomerang. How can a little piece of wood kill a monster? So I searched online and it said that some boomerangs were used as hunting weapons. So the boomerang wasn't originally used for a fun throwing good time. It purpose was to hit and injure its target sufficiently to enable it to be captured or just to get the spear throwers into range.Some returning boomerangs can be limited to killing birds and distracting animals into traps. In some regions the boomerang was made different than others, designs where it could curve around obstructions, to skip with force off the ground, and to swirl in a large arc eventually to curve back to the thrower. So that little piece of wood can kill some monsters maybe little ones though...

No comments:

Post a Comment