Tuesday, April 20, 2010

how to feel good again...

My family's depression has gotten a lot worse with the economy. But even though everyone but me is complaining I like to stay on the positive side. Even though I already knew these, I CAN HELP OUT YOU STAY HAPPY!!!! (maybe)
1. Life is hard, so accept that its difficult. So try something new to put on the path to happiness, thats what everyone should do. And remember life sucks SO DEAL WITH IT!! I try and stay on the positive every day no matter how bad the day is.
2. DONT COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!! People who always complain about there life just want attention so some one else can help them. Consider how fortunate you are and what you have. Stop complaining about not having the designer clothes or brand name shoes well you know what there's people out there WHO DONT HAVE ANY FEET!!! SO suck it up and stop feeling sorry for yourself. I wanted to pick out a car for my next birthday but my mom said I'm getting her car, I'm still happy, at least I got a nice working car (good thing Its not a toyota).
3. Look at yourself on the inside, what are some things you like about yourself. Are you good something? Are you the best at hot dog eating contests? Good at being the messiest?Try and stay on the positive side on life. Don't think about how fabulous celebrities and think "ohhh im so not cool and Im stupid..", in reality they got problems too.
4. What can you do to make your life better? Besides money, fame, and shinny objects. What have you always wanted to do in life? The first step is usually the hardest - getting help or admitting you need it. Get motivated and give yourself a boost by focusing on what is important to you personally.

5. I've always said anything can happen, so bad thing will go away. There will be another tomorrow, so perhaps by then things will change for the better.

6. Its ok to feel sad sometimes but once in a while enjoy the moment. Even in the worst of situations, its important to smile and laugh. Don't resect yourself form doing things you love because there not important. Let yourself enjoy life even if your not in the best place you could be. You only have one life so make the best out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment