Sunday, April 11, 2010

Crazy rich people gone to the dogs

Even though rich people can be fabulously wealthy, sometimes they go a little overboard when shopping for their dogs. And what I thinks retarded is that dogs wont thank you back when you spent your life savings on a freaking golden diamond sweater you got them. Especially when they like it so much they tear it to pieces.. Before I searched these things on the internet I didn't know they existed for your "precious" puppies.
You see this house? Before I read the article I thought it was one of those themed play houses for little kids, NO! Its a freaking dog house...30,000 DOLLARS!!!! Its called the "Mediterranean Revival" and comes with LED light too, good luck with your dog coughing up dough for the electric bill...
WHO THE HELL INVENTED THIS!!?!?! Its a freaking anti aging chamber for your dogs, looks more like some underwater exploration device. Your dogs can get a healthy dose of oxygen and never age and get those nasty wrinkles at all. You can teach your dog new tricks and they'll never get old.
DU DU DU DUUU!!!!! The pet microwave... um I mean the Pet Pavilion. With this they can stuff this poor little pooch into this bread bin-shaped, infra-red body warmer. But does that dog look happy, REALLY? Now someone can actually say "OH NO I LEFT MY DOG IN THE OVEN!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment